Spicy Buttered Corn
Just when you thought corn on the cob couldn’t get any better—our blend of butter, pepper jack cheese, and horseradish takes everybody’s favorite summertime side to new depths of flavor.
Total Time: 20m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 10m
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- sweet corn ears, husks removed—as many as desired
- Husk the corn.
- Mix together butter, cheese, horseradish, parsley, salt, vinegar, pepper, thyme until fully blended together.
- Heat your frypan up to medium heat and when hot, place the corn in frypan. Use tongs to rotate the corn every few minutes until the corn starts to brown all over. Baste the sides of the corn as needed. Lower the heat if the corn begins to char too fast. Cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the corn feels tender.
- Enjoy as is or let cool to room temperature and slice kernels.