The Carbon collection is made of black carbon steel, a versatile, dynamic material that heats ultra-fast, is half the weight of cast iron, and is just as durable. This grill pan features high grill ridges that filter away fats for a satisfying sear.
Pre-seasoned to get you started right away, Carbon develops a naturally nonstick patina layer over time that makes it ideal for frying fish, crafting omelets, and getting a perfect sear without a messy cleanup. The lightweight design even makes it perfect for camping and outdoor cooking.
- Dimensions: 11" x 10", 9" Handle
- Pre-seasoned, Carbon develops a nonstick patina with use: the more you cook, the more nonstick it gets
- Lightweight and quick heating carbon steel delivers cast iron performance without the weight or the wait
- High grill ridges filter away fats lift food out of fats and allow grease to drain
- Pouring spout for easy transfers and quick draining
- Oven safe up to 660°F
- Metal utensil safe
- Riveted steel handle provides a sturdy grip
- Ships with a protective silicone coating, just wash and start cooking
- Suitable for all stovetops including induction and safe for outdoor cooking
- Hand wash only