With the 1873 Dutch Oven, you’re in total control. Crafted from our unique enameled iron, this Dutch oven is 30% lighter, thinner, and tougher than cast iron. Our enameled iron heats faster and more evenly than cast iron, which lets you dial in the perfect temperature for any meal.
This spacious 7-quart design delivers plenty of room for batch cooking, seafood boils, and family-sized portions. Plus, the gorgeous GlazeGuard finish makes this a perfect dinner party centerpiece. Built to last, the color is fused directly to the body and creates a bond that’s more chip-resistant than enameled cast iron.
- Dimensions: 11" diameter, 2.1" lid handle, 3.5" side handles
- Crafted from enameled iron that heats fast and evenly
- 30% lighter than the lightest premium cast iron ovens
- GlazeGuard fuses high-quality enamel with the base material, creating a bond that’s more chip-resistant than enameled cast iron
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Handmade in Drensteinfurt, Germany
- Recessed lid is shaped to prevent boil overs and provide extra room
- Welded handles eliminate food traps
- Metal utensil safe
- All stovetops including induction and safe for outdoor cooking
- Hand wash only